Our Passion: We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it. Our Team: Spokane Treatment Solutions located in Spokane, Washington , is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic. Our Benefits: Members of our nursing team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of. This position is eligible for a $1,000 Sign On Bonus. Your Job as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is instrumental in our patient s treatment and recovery from opioid use disorder. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) provide high quality, safe and efficient dispensing of doses of medication to patients under the direction of the Medical Director or Physician. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient's symptoms, responses and progress. We have 8 hour, daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Monday through Friday from 5:00am-1:30pm and Saturdays from 6:30am-9:30am. Your Responsibilities as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Works under the supervision of the Medical Director and the Clinic Director and maintains practical nursing professional standards of care; Prepares and administers medication as ordered by the Medical Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely manner, maintains accurate accounting of all medication received (from supplier) and dispensed (to the patients); Charts medication administration in nurse's notes accurately and in a timely manner, documents nursing care provided, maintain appropriate records related to patient s progress and activities accurately and in a timely manner; Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the records required by the DEA, FDA, and ADP; Dedicates a minimum of 90 percent of regularly scheduled work hours to activities directly related to the administration of medication; the remaining 10 percent of regularly scheduled work hours will be dedicated to other activities as assigned by the Medical Director or Clinic Director; Responsible for urine collection and processing, reading test results as ordered by Program Physicians and the completion of all forms involved in these procedures; and, Perform other duties as assigned. Your Skills and Qualifications as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Graduation from an accredited school of nursing Prefer 1 year nursing experience in behavioral health or addiction recovery field Training or experience treating patients in an outpatient treatment program There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment Licenses/Certifications: Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the state of Washington. Associated topics: lead, license, licensed practical nurse, med, med surg, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses, pediatrics, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.